Melbourne Access Audits has vast experience in construction, design and access auditing.
Over the years we have worked on many access audit programs, including:
- Many Australian universities
- Overseas government buildings
- Council buildings and infrastructure
- Public buildings
- Primary and secondary schools
- Hotels, motels, and bed & breakfasts
- Office developments
- Shopping centres
- Car parking buildings
- Aged care centres and nursing homes
- Theatres and town halls
Desktop Design Audits:
- Airports, bus stops and train stations
- Educational buildings
- Mixed-use developments, with apartments, car parking and retail or office spaces
- Beach access and foreshore areas
- Nature reserves and national parks
- Extensions to existing buildings
- Warehouse and factory complexes
Basically, if you can think of a use of a building there’s a fair chance we have worked on a similar project.
For confidentiality reasons, we do not display or advertise our clients. Referee details can be provided on request.
Lee Wilson, Principal Consultant and Director of MAA is well known in the building profession and has consulted on projects for a number of years. He is a published author, speaker, and contributor to various online and print media outlets.